To make a pacifier clip with silicone beads, you will need:
- Silicone beads (various sizes and colors)
- A pacifier clip (available at craft stores or online)
- A piece of nylon cord or string
Instructions to Make a Pacifier Clip with Silicone Beads:
- Measure the desired length of the pacifier clip and cut a piece of nylon cord or string to that length. The cord or string should be long enough to reach from the pacifier clip to the baby's chest when the pacifier is in use.
- Thread one end of the cord or string through the hole on the pacifier clip.
- String the silicone beads onto the cord or string in the desired pattern. You can use various sizes and colors of beads to create a unique design.
- Once you've strung the beads to your desired length, thread the other end of the cord or string through the pacifier clip, so that both ends are now coming out of the clip's hole.
- Tie a knot on both ends of the cord or string, next to the pacifier clip, to secure the beads in place. Make sure the knots are tight enough to keep the beads from sliding off, but not so tight that they will be difficult to untie later.
- Trim any excess cord or string from the knots.
- Your pacifier clip is now ready to use.